Posted by Troy Perea on 25th Jul 2014
I knew I had gout im in my 50s and it hasnt flared up in at lease 8 yrs and one day I could feel it coming on.
I had to stay home from work for 2 days.so my twin brother looked it up on line and found this product. The gout cleanse combo one full day later the pain was gone.
It has made me a believer in the product and I use it to stay gout free! **
Posted by Paul on 3rd Mar 2014
I was looking for a product that did not constitute severe side effects like many of the prescribed medications. After talking to customer service, I was excited to try the Gout Cleanse Combo for both short term relief and long term prevention.
I am happy to report that it is working quite well and without side effects! Thank you! **
Posted by Gigel on 22nd Mar 2012
The range of body cleansing and detoxing remedies is simply unbelievable. Most of these products are used for Weight Loss and do not help remove toxins from your body, but Gout Relief and Complete Colon Care has absolutely helped me feel normal for the first time in many years. I suffer with Gout, and after taking this product, I am amazed by the results.
Thank you!!! **
Uric Acid Cleanse Is A Comprehensive Solution That Contains:
Scientifically Formulated to Provide Natural Benefits
GR-911TM is a natural supplement that uses only the highest quality herbal, mineral, and vitamin ingredients available.
|Supports healthy uric acid levels **|
|Helps supplement essential vitamins, often missing in low-purine diets **|
|GR-911 does all this naturally without harmful side-effects! **|
How does Complete Colon Care help?
High uric acid levels (about 6 mg/dL) are often due to the kidney's inability to get rid of the excess uric acid. This excess can be due to several factors that include certain foods and alcohol. Complete Colon Care, unlike other digestive aids, is formulated to help cleanse the entire digestive tract. This additional support can help the body process the excess uric acid. **
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
We invite you to try Uric Acid Cleanse completely risk-free for 90 days.
If you are not absolutely convinced that Uric Acid Cleanse delivers the benefits promised...
Uric Acid Cleanse is natural and completely safe! As with all of our products, Uric Acid Cleanse is produced in an FDA certified laboratory, meeting the highest industry standards in the production of each and every bottle. Each product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP). GR-911 has no reported side effects or interactions.
What is Uric Acid?
Uric acid is a substance resulting from the breakdown of purines, which are part of all human tissue and are found in many foods. Uric acid dissolves in the blood, passes through the kidneys, and is then eliminated in the urine. The buildup of this substance in the body may lead to problems, including kidney stones and gout.
Uric crystals form and accumulate in body areas where blood flow is too slow to remove them. The knuckles, elbows, knees, and toes are common places of accumulation. If found between the joints, the surrounding tissue becomes inflamed. Then a nerve ending may become irritated, and extreme pain may result. If the crystals remain in the kidneys, partial or complete kidney damage may occur.
Bromelain is a sulfur-containing proteolytic digestive enzyme that is extracted from the stem and the fruit of the pineapple plant (Ananas comosus, family Bromeliaceae). Bromelain contains several protease inhibitors, peroxidase, acid phosphatase, and organically bound calcium.(1) Bromelain contains proteolytic enzymes, which have displayed anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties in human and laboratory studies, possibly by inhibition of thromboxane synthesis or bradykinin production.(2,3,4)
Caution: Anyone allergic to pineapple might have an allergic reaction. Be cautious if using with Amoxicillin. People with digestive disorders should consult a doctor before using bromelain.
Black Cherry Extract
Black cherry contains flavanoids and beneficial tannins that may be helpful in assisting the body's ability to metabolize uric acid.**
Pantothenic Acid is a B vitamin (B-5) used by the body's adrenal glands to create steroid hormones. It is essential to the production of important components of connective tissue and also aids in the metabolism of purines, which in turn, may help reduce uric acid levels.**
Originally used by Native Americans for urinary problems, hydrangea has been used in herbal medicine for a wide variety of urinary tract disorders. It has both antiseptic and diuretic qualities.**
Celery Seed Extract
Celery Seed has been used for centuries in traditional medicine as an herbal remedy. Well known for it's anti-inflammatory benefits, studies have also shown that 3-n-butylpthalide, a compound found in celery, can lower the synthesis of uric acid by reducing the enzyme xanthine oxidase.(5,6,7)**
White Willow Bark
White willow bark contains salicin, a compound chemically similar to aspirin.(8,9)
1. Anonymous. Bromelain. Alternative Medicine Review 1998;3(4):302-305.
2. Ako, H., Cheung, A. H., and Matsuura, P. K. Isolation of a fibrinolysis enzyme activator from commercial bromelain. Arch Int Pharmacodyn.Ther 1981;254(1):157-167.
3. Lotz-Winter, H. On the pharmacology of bromelain: an update with special regard to animal studies on dose-dependent effects. Planta Med 1990;56(3):249-253.
4. Ito, C., Yamaguchi, K., Shibutani, Y., Suzuki, K., Yamazaki, Y., Komachi, H., Ohnishi, H., and Fujimura, H. [Anti-inflammatory actions of proteases, bromelain, trypsin and their mixed preparation (author's transl)]. Nippon Yakurigaku Zasshi 4-20-1979;75(3):227-237.
5. Ziyan, L., Yongmei, Z., Nan, Z., Ning, T., and Baolin, L. Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory activity of luteolin in experimental animal models. Planta Med 2007;73(3):221-226.
6. Lopez-Lazaro, M. Distribution and biological activities of the flavonoid luteolin. Mini.Rev.Med Chem 2009;9(1):31-59.
7. Atta, A. H. and Alkofahi, A. Anti-nociceptive and anti-inflammatory effects of some Jordanian medicinal plant extracts. J Ethnopharmacol 1998;60(2):117-124.
8. Nahrstedt A, Schmidt M, Jäggi R, Metz J, Khayyal MT. Willow bark extract: the contribution of polyphenols to the overall effect. Wien Med Wochenschr. 2007;157(13-14):348-51.
9. Loniewski I, Glinko A, and Samochowiec L. Standardised willow bark extract: a potent anti-inflammatory drug . 8th Annual Symposium on Complementary Health Care, 6th-8th December 2001 2001.
Take (2-3) tablets of GR-911 daily with meals along with (3-4) capsules of Complete Colon Care.
A Management Plan
All prices are in USD.